Skip to content
12 steps to safely resuming in-person ministry
- Stay home if you feel sick or even a little off. Even if you think it's nothing, please stay home.
- Make sure you are wearing a mask over your mouth and nose from the time you exit your car until the time you return your car.
- When coming into the church, avoid congregating in groups closer than 6 feet together.
- Prepare for a temperature check. If there is a problem with your temperature reading, we will take it again to confirm.
- We will utilize a one way enter/exit system. Entrance doors will always be the glass doors between the church and Hicks Hall. The exit doors will be the north Hicks Hall Entrance (for those gathering in Hicks Hall) and the north/organ door (for those gathering in the Sanctuary)
- Restrooms use will be limited to single use or use only by members of the same household at a time.
- Sanitizer will be available for cleaning hands. Masks will be available for those who need them. Sanitizing wipes will be available for surfaces for those who want to self-disinfect.
- For the time being, coffee, water and refreshments will not be served.
- Seating in both Hicks Hall and the Sanctuary will be socially distanced. Members of the same household may sit together, all others spaced 6 feet apart.
- Avoid congregating in groups while participating in church ministries and while on church grounds.
- When worship resumes: any papers or communion elements must be picked up on the way into the church. Baskets to leave offerings or prayer concerns will be present. Take all items you’ve handled with you to keep or to dispose of on your way out.
- If you develop symptoms, are presumed positive or test positive for COVID within 3 days of attending an in-person church event, please let us know so contact tracing can be done.