Volunteers needed to resume in-person ministry
- Health Team Member: 5 persons willing to study guidelines and best practices for safely gathering. Makes recommendations to the Church Council on how to gather in-person safely. Monitor and report changes in guidelines/recommendations and current virus conditions in our area. Willing to support the safety of gathering in-person and train others in how to gather safely.
- Greeter/Screeners: are a team of 4-6 people (1 per Sunday) who will wear a mask, warmly (and contactlessly) greet those coming to church from outside the building, under the awning but in all weather conditions. They also remind people to wear a mask, take their temperature (contactlessly), and direct people where to go with a spirit of Christian love and hospitality. This pool of 4-6 people will set up a rotating schedule. Must arrive 20 minutes early and be willing to wait until 5 minutes after the start of the service before joining in worship.
- Ushers take a new role. A team of 4-12 people ( 2 per Sunday) are people who will wear a mask, warmly (and contactlessly) guide those entering the sanctuary to appropriate seating. Must be familiar with safety protocols. Ushers will place any bulletins or handouts on the pews before people arrive, light candles, etc.. There will not be passing of the plate or handing out bulletins. Ushers will also dismiss people at the end of the service Ushers will also need to monitor people for proper mask wearing and remind people to wear a mask properly - all in a spirit of Christian love and hospitality. Must arrive 20 minutes early and stay a few minutes late to collect and tidy up.
- Video Operator: 1 per Sunday. These persons will be trained on how to operate the video screens (similar to powerpoint), for the in-person service only, not the broadcast ministry. This pool of 2-4 people will set up a rotating schedule. Must arrive 30 minutes early.
- Sound Operator: 1 per Sunday. These persons will learn how to set up and control microphones and sound equipment for the in-person service only, not the broadcast ministry. This pool of 2-4 people will set up a rotating schedule. Must arrive 30 minutes early.