Jesus is God’s Word made flesh and the primary way God is revealed to us. So we commit to studying the Bible daily in groups and in private, aspiring to read 5 verses of Scripture each day.
Ways to live out Studying in our lives:
- Join in our current Bible Study
- Join in the Inter-Generational Women's Book Study
- Start a Bible Study or Book Study of your own
- Learn more about being United Methodists
- Visit our church library for many books or reach out to Pastor Rob for book suggestions
- Commit to a reading plan - many are available. BiblePlan.org offers many different plans